Priming advanced degree candidates for a career in life sciences strategy consulting.
PROPEL Three-Day Program
A leadership training program for current advanced degree candidates.
Are you a current grad student or post-doc looking for…
- An exciting opportunity to propel your career into the fast-paced world of life sciences strategy consulting?
- The chance to apply the deep content knowledge, critical thinking, and problem solving skills that you’ve developed in your post-graduate work?
- A career that challenges you to examine and address complex business issues facing leaders in the pharmaceutical and biotech industry?
Apply to PROPEL to experience life sciences strategy consulting with Clarion, a Boston-based strategic consultancy.
The next PROPEL application opens: Winter 2020
Due to the overwhelming response to the PROPEL program, we offer an additional opportunity for advanced degree candidates (ADCs) to learn more about Clarion. Insight Nights are invite-only events in which attendees learn firsthand about our work and culture, while meeting fellow ADCs interested in life sciences consulting. Each event includes:
- An introduction to Clarion
- A guided team exercise based on a recent life sciences case
- Networking opportunities to meet leadership and connect with Clarion employees
Attendees for Insight Nights are invited after the PROPEL application period is complete.
An insider's view of working at Clarion
Propel attendees experience Clarion’s dynamic culture firsthand and learn what it is like to work at the firm. One of Clarion’s core values is collaboration, and we work hard to foster a welcoming environment.
Exposure to life sciences strategy consulting
Gain insight and perspectives on the latest trends and developments in the life sciences industry.
Start developing your consultant toolkit through skill-building sessions, casework, and mentoring by Clarion firm leadership.
Extensive networking opportunities
Meet, socialize, and work alongside fellow advanced degree candidates interested in life sciences consulting. You’ll also have the chance to develop tangible connections with members of the firm—from associates to leadership.
What We’re Looking For
Clarion values intellectually curious, highly analytical, team-oriented contributors. We love rolling up our sleeves and helping life sciences companies address their most important strategic challenges.
Candidates must have expertise in any area of life sciences, medicine, or other areas of quantitative research.
All costs associated with the PROPEL program will be covered/reimbursed for participants. Applicants must be able to attend the entire event.
The PROPEL program is open to the following candidates:
- PhD candidates
- Post-doctoral researchers
- MD candidates
- MD residents and fellows
Please check back in early 2020 for information on our next program in summer 2020.